This page is intended as a reference point for our project partners. We encourage you to use this as you seek out other organizations who may be able to help you grow your programs and services.
- Green Wifi
- Green WiFi is committed to providing solar powered access to global information and educational resources for developing regions and K-12 school children striving for knowledge in a digitally divided world
- Computer Aid International
- Their mission is to reduce poverty through practical ICT solutions. They operate on the values and principles: to empower poor and disadvantaged communities, to focus on long-term sustainable development in the poorest countries of the world, to work in partnership with other organisations, and to provide affordable and environmentally sustainable ICT solutions.
Teaching & School Supplies
- Kids in Need
- The Kids In Need Foundation’s mission is to ensure that every child is prepared to learn and succeed by providing free school supplies nationally to students most in need
- Teachers without borders
- Teachers Without Borders advances human welfare through teacher professional development on a global scale
- Cloudhead collaborates with local NGOs and works with them to develop the technology and skills they need in order to support the excellent work they do in the local community. They choose partner NGOs based on the work they do locally; primarily, dedicated to the community, follow through on their commitments and are making a significant difference in the communities where they work.
- The School Fund
- The School Fund is a person-to-person platform linking students in the developing world directly with funders around the globe, thereby changing the way education development funding is both given and receive
- Khan Academy
- Khan Academy offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom
- Healthcare Equipment Recycling Organization (HERO)
- HERO collects and redistributes donated healthcare material to benefit those in need.
- Doctors Without Borders
- MSF’s actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of independence and impartiality
- International Medical Corps
- International Medical Corps is a global, humanitarian, nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs
- Since 1989, MDRhythm has been to provide leading state-of-the-art Medical Practice Management System MDRhythm to the entire healthcare industry. Their goal is to be in tune with the customer’s requirement and to provide end to end, one stop solution, customized to specific needs of the particular organization whether big or small
- Globus Relief
- Globus Relief is a medical resource humanitarian organization. They are committed to partnering with other charities, corporations and government agencies working to improve the delivery of healthcare across the world. They can accomplish the improvement of healthcare through the following give deliverables: assessment, consulting, acquiring, packages and distributing (APD), providing bio-tech solutions, training. Their efforts will be marked by upgrading medical facilities, supplies and standards of delivery in the humanitarian supply chain
- Brother’s Brother Foundation
- Brother’s Brother Foundation is a 57-year-old gift-in-kind charity that focuses on medical and educational needs around the world. BBF has served 146 countries worldwide with over 100,000 tons of medicines, medical equipment, textbooks, educational supplies and emergency disaster aid
- Project HOPE
- Project HOPE delivers essential medicines and supplies, volunteers and medical training to prevent disease, promote wellness, respond to disaster and save lives around the globe
- Independence Medical
- Since 1990 Independence Medical has been one of the nation’s leading distributors of wholesale medical supplies. They carry 30,000 SKUs from more than 500 manufacturers in ostomy, diabetes, wound care, urological, incontinence, DME and much more. Thier value-added programs, competitive pricing, full ecommerce capabilities and convenient ordering options allow organizations to profitably expand services to customers and focus on growing your core business
- E Health Point
- E Health Points (EHP) are units owned and operated by Healthpoint Services India (HSI) that provide families in rural villages with clean drinking water, medicines, comprehensive diagnostic tools, and advanced tele-medical services that bring a doctor and modern, evidence-based healthcare to their community. The E Health Point concept builds upon and combines proven models to achieve unique synergies and efficiencies that have the potential to transform rural healthcare and improve wellness, productivity, and quality of life
- Medic Mobile
- At Medic Mobile, users are at the center of everything and their work is grounded in the mindset and methodology of human-centered design. Thier process begins after meeting with community health workers, nurses, patients, and community members who are seeking ways to make health care delivery more efficient, effective, and able to reach more people.
Water and Plumbing
- Ryan’s Well Foundation
- The Ryan’s Well Foundation is a Canadian charitable organization providing effective and sustainable solutions to the water crisis in the poorest regions of the world’s’ developing countries
- Plumbers without Borders
- Plumbers Without Borders was formed to help people suffering from the lack of access to safe water and sanitation. Our purpose is to connect a network of volunteer plumbers and mechanical tradespersons to organizations and projects that need their skills and services. Their mission is to connect volunteer Plumbers with the organizations that are working to alleviate water and sanitation poverty.
- Global Fund for Women
- Their mission is to advance the rights of women and girls worldwide by increasing the resources for and investing in women-led organizations and women’s collective leadership for change.
- Grameen Bank has created a banking system that gives loans based on accountability, mutual trust, creativity, and participation, rather than on collateral. They provide credit to the poorest in Bangladesh, without any collateral, and use this credit as a cost effective way to fight poverty. They are providing banking to the poor who have been kept outside the banking orbit on the ground that they are poor and hence not bankable.