Organizations that are seeking expertise and value for construction management services because they have outgrown their current facilities or want to expand the services they offer.
We build with and for the communities you serve.
We partner with organizations operating in strategic global locations, that provide life-changing resources to disadvantaged groups, but have outgrown their current facilities or want to expand the services they offer.
Why partner with us?
- CfC create's a virtuous cycle of providing jobs and training opportunities for local people while learning together how to best build and maintain facilities in their communities
- We also build to last; your facilities will meet the highest standards of safety and durability
- We provide all this for the highest possible value; our partners save an average of 20% of the cost of construction
- We are excited to partner because we know that your great work could be even better in great spaces
- Each of our projects are unique and tailored to our partner's needs
If your organization has outgrown its current facilities or wants to expand the services it offer, we look forward to hearing from you.
THE 30/30 PROJECT IS A FIVE-YEAR INITIATIVE OF CONSTRUCTION FOR CHANGE. The 30/30 Project believes that healthcare is a human right and envisions a world in which everyone can get the healthcare they need. Their goal is to construct 30 healthcare facilities worldwide that are built to rigorous standards and will stand for at least another 30 years. To make this goal a reality, the 30/30 Project partnered with Construction for Change to coordinate design, development, and construction management of the medical facilities with in-country organizations.