Volunteer with Us
Domestic Opportunities (USA)
- Join the Project Planning Committee (Seattle, WA) – this group provides comprehensive planning support for our global work. We are looking for architects, engineers, and project managers to help ensure every project exceeds CfC standards.
- Join the CfC:local Committee – this group helps to recruit partners for and manage our local projects.
- Join the Board of Directors (Seattle, WA)
- Host a CfC:hawks Fundraiser (anywhere, USA)
- Apply to become a Student Intern (Seattle, WA) – minimum requirement: two academic quarters or equivalent.
- Project Management: (for individuals with 3+ years of experience)
- Change Fellows: (Project Management opportunities for underrepresented construction leaders)
- Meet our 2016 Change Fellows, Adrienne and Morgan!
- Give your vacation a little more meaning: You can support CfC’s monitoring & evaluation (M&E) efforts or pre-construction site review in the communities we build for. (1-2 weeks)
- M&E and pre-construction volunteers are asked to pay travel-related costs
Project Site - Ekari Foundation, Education Center
Partners in Health - Dambe Clinic
Groundbreaking - Cura Secondary School in Kenya
Liberia, Mentee Education Foundation
Our Volunteer Committees
Giovanni C Migliaccio
Jenny & Jason Koenig
Julie & Scott Lewis
James & Shelby Stoner
Nick & Sarah Tosti